How Xempli’s Profiler Works:
- Click on each balloon to see improvement ideas
- Track progress over time (grey balloon = past; coloured balloon = current)
- Show it to a mentor or trusted friend to get their opinion
Details for the geeks:
- Xempli’s algorithm compares the choices you make against a panel of experts. The greater the match, the higher the balloon’s position.
- As you complete more stories, the accuracy of Xempli’s Profiler increases. However note that only your first attempt of a scenario is taken into consideration by Xempli’s algorithm.
- Coloured balloons represent the most recent 20% of choices you made, whereas the grey balloon is based on the first 80% of choices you made.
Important: The Profiler and suggested improvement ideas are provided as general information only and should not be construed as either advice, guidance, instruction, informed knowledge or universal truths and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
Visit Xempli’s Profiler regularly to keep track of your progress!
Back to Profiler